Sunday 6 January 2013

“When people accumulate gold and silver, you should..



  It was narrated by Ahmad that the Prophet (Peace Be upon Him):

“When people accumulate gold and silver, you should accumulate

these words:

‘Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-thabaat fi’l-amr,


wa ‘azeemata ala a-rushd, wa as’aluka shukra ni’matika,


wa husna ‘ibaadatika, wa as’aluka qalban saleeman,


wa as’aluka lisaanan saadiqan, wa as’aluka min khairi ma ta’lam,


wa A’oodhu bika min sharri ma ta’lam,


Wa astaghfiruka mimma ta’lam, innaka anta ‘allam ul-ghuyoob.”


“O Allah, I ask You for steadfastness in this matter, and I ask You for

the resolve toadhere to the path of guidance (i.e., to adhere to all
matters that lead to what which is right and proper), and I ask You to
thank Your blessing, and to worship You properly (i.e., so that I may
perform all acts of worship in a manner that is pleasing to You), and I
ask You for a sound heart, and I ask You for a truthful tongue, and I
ask You from the goodness of what You know, and I seek refuge with
You from the evil of what You know, and I ask You for forgiveness for
that which You know; You are the knower of the Unseen.”
sahih Albaani

No comments:

Post a Comment